Waiting on Wednesday - Stray

Princess Aislynn knows all about the curse. Its magic is a part of her, like her awkward nose and thin fingers. It’s also something she can’t control. And girls who can’t control their abilities have a tendency to disappear. So for her own protection, Aislynn is sworn into the Order of Fairy Godmothers where she must spend the rest of her life chaste and devoted to serving another royal family.

Tasked with tending to the sweet, but sheltered Princess Linnea, Aislynn also finds a reluctant friend in the palace gardener, Thackery, who makes no secret of his disdain for her former life. The more time they spend together, though, the more she begins to doubt the rules she has observed so obediently. As Aislynn’s feelings threaten to undo the sacred vows she has taken, she risks not only her own life but Linnea’s as well. With the princess engaged to a devoted follower of The Path, there are some who would do anything to keep Aislynn from straying.

Does this cover look amazing? I love fairy tale, fantasy stories! Can't wait for this one, it is scheduled to come out in October!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17617617-stray

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

14 comments

  1. I haven't heard of this one before, but the description sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy it!!

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/04/waiting-of-wednesday-all-lined-up-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thought that I posted this one for one of my WoW's before, I guess I didn't. BUT I am anticipating this one's release as well. I posted a fairy tale retelling for my WoW today too. Great Pick Missie, oh yea, and thanks for stopping by and commenting on my Fairy Tale Retelling post :)
    Come by and check out my W.o.W @Book Hangovers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had my eye on this one and can't wait to read it! I love the cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fantasy fairy tale stories too. This is a new one for me and it looks great. Like something I would really like.

    Great Pick!

    my WoW

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is new to me, I really like fairy tales so I'm definitely adding it to my TBR. Great pick, and hope you enjoy it!

    My WoW
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on someone else's blog as well. I like that the concept is about fairy godmother's. Also the cover definitely draws you in. Nice pick for the week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really intriguing! There aren't many stories about fairy godmothers, so I'm really captivated by this one. Thanks so much for sharing Missy! <3

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo! Fairytales are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only heard of this recently but it sounds lovely and the cover is so pretty!

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I didn't know the book but I really love the cover. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this WoW choice! Stray looks like it's going to be so good, hopefully I can get hold of it to read myself!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  12. can't wait for this one as well, doesn't it seem fun? :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I might be wrong, but I think this popped up on Edelwiess! I will definitely be looking forward to this one as well! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, great pick! It looks awesome and right up my alley!

    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.