Top Ten Characters I Would Trade Places With! Reading gives us a chance to live someone else’s life and I am sure we have all daydreamed what it would be like to step into the shoes of our favorite characters and live a day in their bookish world.
Weasley (Harry Potter) – I would fit right into the Weasley family with
my red hair and I have always dreams of having magical talent and going
to Hogwarts! I am still wishing for that Hogwarts acceptance letter
will flutter onto my doorstep one day! You are never too old to go back
- Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars) – I love this girl and the show so much, so now that we have her world in a book, there is even more to love! She is always getting into crazy situations and saving the day, without losing her compassion and wit! Who wouldn’t want to hang out with Wallace, Mac, Duncan and Logan in Neptune!
- Tana (The Coldest Girl in Coldtown) – This would be one bookish world I would only want to stay a couple days in, but I love Tana’s feisty personality and the whole Coldtown descriptions. I would be really interesting to be in a Coldtown and to give vampire a try!
- Zuzana (Daughter of Smoke and Bone) – Man I love this girl so much. She is hilarious, petite and so talented. I would love to hang out with Karou and Zuzana’s handsome boyfriend!
- Alyssa (Splintered) – I have always wanted to go to Wonderland, especially the crazy, distorted version Ally gets to go to. Especially with Jeb, YUMMY! I know, I know – I am definitely team Jeb instead of team Morpheaus!
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles) – I just adore Cress, she is so innocent and open to the world around her. And with dreamy Thorne there to sweep her off her feet, yes please! The whole world created in the Lunar Chronicles is so neat – and you get to fly in a spaceship!
- Sophronia (Finishing School Series) – Man this whole world is so fun! School on a floating boat, vampires, werewolves and learning how to be a spy! Love it! Steampunk all the way!
- America (The Selection) – Not that I would ever want to be on a show like The Bachelor, but I think getting dressed up in pretty things and living in a castle for a while would be a lot of fun! Plus, I have a little book crush on Prince Maxon.
- Anna (Born of Illusion) – This is another one of those books with the magical influences I always love. Plus, it would be so awesome to in the 1920’s for a while, it is seriously my favorite era with the fashion and the excitement in America!
- Effie (Hunger Games) – I know this seems odd, but the Capital City is just so cool! I want to see the fashions, the food, the people! Plus, Effie gets to travel around to all the Districts and see the whole Hunger Games world!