Top Ten Characters I Would Trade Places With

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/

Top Ten Characters I Would Trade Places With! Reading gives us a chance to live someone else’s life and I am sure we have all daydreamed what it would be like to step into the shoes of our favorite characters and live a day in their bookish world. 




  1. Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter) – I would fit right into the Weasley family with my red hair and I have always dreams of having magical talent and going to Hogwarts! I am still wishing for that Hogwarts acceptance letter will flutter onto my doorstep one day! You are never too old to go back to school!
  2. Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars) – I love this girl and the show so much, so now that we have her world in a book, there is even more to love! She is always getting into crazy situations and saving the day, without losing her compassion and wit! Who wouldn’t want to hang out with Wallace, Mac, Duncan and Logan in Neptune!
  3. http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/b0/4e/83/b04e838eeb302206b5a1596a965787c6.jpg
  4. Tana (The Coldest Girl in Coldtown) – This would be one bookish world I would only want to stay a couple days in, but I love Tana’s feisty personality and the whole Coldtown descriptions. I would be really interesting to be in a Coldtown and to give vampire a try!
  5. https://twitter.com/faye_bi/status/389179916425502720/photo/1
  6. Zuzana (Daughter of Smoke and Bone) – Man I love this girl so much. She is hilarious, petite and so talented. I would love to hang out with Karou and Zuzana’s handsome boyfriend! 
  7. Alyssa (Splintered) – I have always wanted to go to Wonderland, especially the crazy, distorted version Ally gets to go to. Especially with Jeb, YUMMY! I know, I know – I am definitely team Jeb instead of team Morpheaus!
  8. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles) – I just adore Cress, she is so innocent and open to the world around her. And with dreamy Thorne there to sweep her off her feet, yes please! The whole world created in the Lunar Chronicles is so neat – and you get to fly in a spaceship!
  9. Sophronia (Finishing School Series) – Man this whole world is so fun! School on a floating boat, vampires, werewolves and learning how to be a spy! Love it! Steampunk all the way!
  10. http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/fd/48/3c/fd483cdc783be07fef47466af697ceee.jpg
  11. America (The Selection) – Not that I would ever want to be on a show like The Bachelor, but I think getting dressed up in pretty things and living in a castle for a while would be a lot of fun! Plus, I have a little book crush on Prince Maxon.
  12. Anna (Born of Illusion) – This is another one of those books with the magical influences I always love. Plus, it would be so awesome to in the 1920’s for a while, it is seriously my favorite era with the fashion and the excitement in America!
  13. Effie (Hunger Games) – I know this seems odd, but the Capital City is just so cool! I want to see the fashions, the food, the people! Plus, Effie gets to travel around to all the Districts and see the whole Hunger Games world!
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

28 comments

  1. I'm game to trade places with Zuz! And I love VMars, but her life has waaaay too much drama. It's fun to watch, but I do not want to trade places with her. Maybe I could be Mac, and have less drama and still be in the universe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great List! Love your topic of choice too!!! Zuzanna made my list too :)
    Come on by and see why lol
    Michelle @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ginny would be fabulous! I love the Weasley family. I also think Effie is a wonderful choice! I love her fashion sense as well! It's really unique and the capital seems really interesting as well! Great choices!

    Amber @ bookish wonders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course HP makes the list. Who doesn't want to be a Weasley? :D
    Happy reading!

    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three cheers for Veronica. Love that girl - and how fun fans get to "know" her in a series of books now, too! :)

    LOL, I almost used America in my TTT also - I'd just want to trade places with her to have her wardrobe. Love her gowns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great topic. Out of all the characters you've chosen I would change places with Ginny the quickest. America, would be cool too.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun topic! As much as I love Veronica Mars I would never want to live her life, dealing with all of Neptune's corruption is too much for me. I would definitely trade places with America though!! Gorgeous dresses, palace life and Aspen. Sign me up! =)

    Amanda @ Born Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ginny- YES because um... I would get to date/marry Harry Potter. Yes please!

    And holy cow Zuzanna is one of hte best parts of the DoSaB trilogy. I just love her and Mik!

    And I totally understand what you mean with Effie. As ridiculous as the Capitol is, I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Prince Maxon as well, so I definitely could trade places with America. I would trade places with Tana because I would like to hang out with Gavriel. I loved his character!! Great list!!

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/04/top-ten-tuesday-characters-i-would-like.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My GOSH I would love to switch places with Veronica Mars! I love Veronica Mars. This is an awesome topic.


    My Top Ten Tuesday

    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you traded places with Effie, I'd totally live vicariously through you. I think she's a much more complex character than people give her credit for, and I think Elizabeth Banks was amazing about using facial expressions to convey just how many layers she actually has.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to read some of these like Cress and Splintered, and I also plan to eventually watch Veronica Mars. great list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list! I definitely agree about being Effie Trinket - she's such a unique character.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness I love this list!! So many characters that I adore as well!! I adore Zuana as well (she was in my top ten secondary characters) and American. I cannot wait to get The One! Coldest Girl in Coldtown and Cress are on my TBR pile and I think I have to move them up now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alright I need to read the other half of this list that I haven't gotten to yet - but they all sound like great additions based on your descriptions. Zuzana what a sweet freaking name.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love wearing all the gowns America gets to wear too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great list! I think I'd want to be Effie just for the makeup and fashion alone haha

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun topic! There are so many books I've wanted to step into, it had to be hard to limit yourself to just ten. Harry Potter-land would be my number one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved your list, especially Ginny Weasley, Veronica Mars and Cress!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Woah, your list is pretty great although I don't think I could change places with America. Everyone watching would make me want to kill somebody!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I totally want to be Veronica Mars too:-) Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just finally read Cinder, so I can't wait to read Scarlet and Cress!! I hope I love them as much as I did the first book :) I love your Ginny pick!! Then you get to end up with Harry, which would be pretty cool also. Plus being apart of the Weasley family would be fun.

    Thanks for stopping by My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a great list! I would definitely love to trade places with Ginny, Cress, and Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this list! Zuzanna made mine too, and I love the idea of trading places with Ginny or Effie! I so want to read The Coldest Girl In Coldtown!

    Check out my Top Ten Tuesday!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great list - I would totally change places with Ginny or America any day (especially if it would mean I would get either Harry or Maxon). Though if I were Ginny, I would try and go for Draco since I'm always up for a challenge (I don't know why I've had such a thing for Draco recently...)
    Thanks for stopping by at my blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. That GIF is amazing! I don't know about switching places with anyone in The Hunger Games though, eek!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love some of your choices. Especially from Splintered which I've just read and really enjoyed!
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.