Week Recap

I had a great week. Finally felt better, played volleyball on Monday night with my team and got to know the new people better. Friday night I went out with friends, it was good to get everyone together again. Life gets so busy that it is hard to get together!
I am going to Divergent tonight, so be prepared for a review of the movie!


This Week I Read:



This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings: 

Monday - Review of The Winner's Curse
Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday with Spring TBR
Wednesday - Review of The Deep End of the Sea
Thursday - Impervious Book Blitz & 2 Giveaways
Friday - Review of Liv, Forever
Saturday - Many Sides of Medusa Blog Hop & Giveaway

Upcoming Reviews:



This week I also recieved my first Vox Box from Influenster. I was able to try and review the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick. It was an awesome lipstick, such great moisture and amazing, long lasting color! This color was not really good on my fair skin, but I am definitely buying a different shade! Love this lipstick!

http://us.rimmellondon.com/products/lips/moisture-renew
http://www.influenster.com/

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

17 comments

  1. OOh, I can't wait to see what you think of These Broken Stars!

    Hope you had a great time at the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you thought to Archipelago, as I reviewed it about a week ago.

    ★ Under The Mountain - Can You Keep Up With Sequels? ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you think of Coldest Girl in Coldtown????? I just finished on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was absolutely in love with The Coldest Girl! Such an awesome read!
      Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

      Delete
  4. I look forward to reading your review on These Broken Stars and Dark Metropolis :) Enjoy your books and Divergent! I have to wait for the UK release in April!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coldest Girl and These Broken Stars are both on my TBR and I want to read them ASAP! I'll be curious to see your thoughts on Divergent. I'm hoping to see the movie soon with my book friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great haul! I quite liked The Coldest Girl in Coldtown, though I wasn't quite as enamoured as other readers seemed to be! I'm jealous that you've got Half Bad as that's been on my wishlist for a while. I wish I lived in America so I could be part of Influenster :( Looks like a brill colour though!

    Check out my SS here!

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That color of lipstick looks AMAZING! I love all lipsticks. How fun that you are meeting new people. I have found that as I get older it's harder to meet people. No Place Like Oz looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy Divergent. I just saw it this morning and LOVED it, hellooo Theo James! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown! I've heard good things about that book. I hope that you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are so many awesome books here I'm literally drooling...These Broken Stars I UTTERLY LOVE. And I have Half Bad for review (so excited), ohhh, and I'm so. desperately. wanting. Forgive Me, Leonardo...it's not even funny how much I'd love to read that. XD Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh Veronica Mars! I can't WAIT to see your review on that!! Did you check out the movie yet?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you loved the Divergent movie! I cannot wait to see it again! :D
    Great lot of books you read this week.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've read Fallen years ago and I really liked it. I doubt I would like it right now though :(
    I hope you enjoy Divergent ! I've already seen most of it :D teehee and I loved it
    Paulina @ Tangled In Pages

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm happy to hear you are feeling better. Being sick is the worst. I hope you enjoyed Divergent. I really need to get a hold of Half Bad and the Dorothy Must Die prequel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm curious to hear how you liked HALF BAD, I really want to read that. I'm also getting ready to read DARK METROPOLIS! I saw Divergent yesterday and really loved it. I haven't read the book, so I'm not sure if I would have liked it less if I had, but I'm so glad I saw the movie.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.