Week Recap - Bookish Bingo

This week I signed up to do my first reading challenge with Great Imaginations!
The Rules
  • Sign-ups close on April 9th.
  • All reading and reviewing must fall between April 1st and June 30th.
  • One square per book. For instance, Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater is both the first in a series, and a YA book, but it can only count for one square.
  • Extra entries can be earned with multiple bingos or by filling out the whole card!
Head on over to Great Imaginations to sign up! Only a few more days for the contest to start! (Can you believe it is almost April!) 

This Week I Read:



This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings: 
Monday - Road to Somewhere Blog Tour & Giveaway
Tuesday - Top Ten Things on My Bookish Wish List
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday with Stitching Snow
Thursday - Review of Through the Ever Night
Friday - Release Week Promo for Miss Mabel's School for Girls (Giveaway) and Review of No Place Like Oz
Saturday - Things I Have Learned Book Blogging

Upcoming Reviews:
This one is a deal on Amazon - only $2.99

How was your week?
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

18 comments

  1. Bookish Bingo looks like a lot of fun, maybe I'll join in. I see you read Veronica Mars this week, I'm in the middle of it right now =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookish Bingo looks really fun, so hope you have a blast playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also doing a bookish Bingo challenge, although I got mine from Random House's website. I'm doing both sheets and so far I've crossed off seven squares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read Tiger Lily, I've heard such amazing things about it! I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great week! I really enjoyed your post on Saturday. This bookish bingo looks really fun. I usually do not do challenges, other than Goodreads year challenge, but I may actually consider doing this one. Thanks for sharing! Have a great week!

    Heather @ Ya Fantasy Book Junkie  

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bookish bingo looks fun, I hope you enjoy it!! Thanks for sharing, I hope you have another great week!!
    Victoria @ Chapters on a Page

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know about Bookish Bingo until just now! Heading over to sign up - it sounds awesome :D

    Totally need to get my hands on Tiger Lily too! And ahhh the Veronica Mars book!! Have you seen the movie? Thoughts?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Tiger Lily!! I have that one and I'm dyyyying to read it. I'm actually considered throwing my reading schedule and just reading it NOW. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm planning on starting the VM book this week, can't wait! And you reminded me that I want to sign up for BINGO!

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY you got Miss Mabel's! I LOVED that book! The bookish bingo looks like an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh the Bingo looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. on, that book-bingo sounds fun, i might just join! and how did you liked veronica mars, i'm thinking of riding it...
    Boyanna @The Bookmaidens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is really good but make sure you watch the movie first or the book has spoilers!

      Delete
  13. Tiger Lily, so many feels. Hits you so hard.
    Have a great week, Missie!

    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my, yes! Bring on MORE Veronica Mars - books, movies, anything and everything and I'm one happy girl. Cannot wait until my copy arrives, too! Should prove to be a fabulous book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just want to say how excited I am about Bookish Bingo, so glad you're doing it too! :D

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just joined Bookish Bingo because of this post, I'm so excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I still haven't decided if I will be doing Bookish Bingo. It's a very cool idea though!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.