Waiting on Wednesday - Stitching Snow

Princess Snow is missing.

Her home planet is filled with violence and corruption at the hands of King Matthias and his wife as they attempt to punish her captors. The king will stop at nothing to get his beloved daughter back—but that’s assuming she wants to return at all.

Essie has grown used to being cold. Temperatures on the planet Thanda are always sub-zero, and she fills her days with coding and repairs for the seven loyal drones that run the local mines.

When a mysterious young man named Dane crash-lands near her home, Essie agrees to help the pilot repair his ship. But soon she realizes that Dane’s arrival was far from accidental, and she’s pulled into the heart of a war she’s risked everything to avoid. With the galaxy’s future—and her own—in jeopardy, Essie must choose who to trust in a fiery fight for survival.

As you probably have guessed, I love fairy tale re-tellings! This one is coming out next October, but sounds amazing! Cannot wait!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16067008-stitching-snow

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

16 comments

  1. I love fairy tale retellings too! This is the first time I hear of this book and it sounds amazing!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks really good! I never was that into the fairy tales and princesses and all that when I was a girl, and haven't really read any books yet that are re-tellings, but I see so many good ones and I honestly cannot wait to get my hands on one. Better late than never, right? This is definitely being added to my list!

    Victoria @ Chapters on a Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't actually read any of the fairytale re-tellings, but they always pique my interest. Hope you enjoy this one! Here's MY WOW PICK – “THE COLLECTOR”

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the book cover! And the story sounds really good - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! So excited for this one. I'm such a sucker for fairy tale retellings & this one definitely sounds intriguing! I love the sci-fi feel. Great pick, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fairytale retelling AND published by Disney-Hyperion? Sign me up! I'll be looking out for this book when October comes around for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES PLEASE! I can never get enough of Fairytale retellings :) Great Pick!! This one is definitely on my TBR list!!
    My WoW~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. NEED THIS BOOK IN MAH LYFE RIGHT MEOW!!!!!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am definitely excited to read this one! I also love the cover :) great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover! I haven't heard of this one before, but I love retellings. Great choice!
    My WoW
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this looks great! I love Fairy Tale Re-tellings too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book looks so good and I love the cover! There's nothing better than a retelling :)
    -Scott Reads It

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read a real bad retelling a few years back and it turned me off of these types of books. However, this one does sound really good. I may have to give it another go.

    BTW...thanks for stopping by my blog. I re-did it again. Take a look and tell me what you think.

    Heather @ Ya Fantasy Book Junkie  

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one that I really want to get my hands on, Missie! The premise sounds awesome, but I think it's mainly because of that crazy cover! It's so unique. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ditto. I adore fairy-tale retellings so thing one sounds like a must-read - love the name too! Great WOW, Missie. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.