Week Recap

I wanted this week to go quickly so that I could get to Montana to meet my new nephew, Joel, and see my 2 year old nephew, Everett. Finally Friday came and my mom and I hoped a plane and headed to Helena, Montana. It is warmer here (meaning above zero) and I love the mountains!

We have already had a lot of fun, both in the snow and in the water!


I got quite a bit of reading done this week and am excited for the books I can finish during my vacation and travel time!
   

How was your week? What books did you read?

3 comments

  1. It looks like you're enjoying your vacation! I'm in the midst of reading a huge historical fiction novel - Hild by Nicola Griffiths. It's very good, excellent in fact, but I think I'm going to need some lighter reading fare once I've finished :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having a nice vacation. Plus you got some good books to keep you company as well. New follower on GFC :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun with your nephew:) I am about to start Splintered today! I hope you have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.