- The Princess Bride by William Goldman – seriously one of the most amazing books ever written. Such an awesome love story and it was made into a great movie. If you haven’t read the book, you must. It is hilarious and has so much more content than the movie!
- Enclave (Razorland series) by Ann Aguirre – this one, even in the midst of crappy times and enviroment, I love the way Duece and Fade love each other.
(Divergent series) by Veronica Day – I love Tris and Four, especially
in the first Divergent book. I love the way they push and pull and
finally come together to kiss kinda hidden under a waterfall. I really
hope the movie is nearly as good as the book
- The Selection (The Selection series) by Kiera Cass – I love Maxon. Totally hope that America ends up with him, I love his strength, his honesty and his mind. Yum!
- Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles series) by Kami Garcia – I really liked how Lena and Ethan were drawn to each other, it was kinda insta-love but built a little. The book is SO much better than the movie, which is sad, but I liked their honesty.
- Beastly by Alex Flinn – I love re-tellings and I really liked the relationship growth between Kyle and Lindy. The book has great side characters too that really make the story.
- Delirum (Delirium series) by Lauren Oliver – I really like the story of Alex and Lena. Another blogger commented on how the story was really into talking about love and the creation of love, so this story between Alex and Lena is really sweet. I am kinda sad the “love” theme didn’t go all the way through, it got really muddled with the storyline and the love triangle.
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen – this is one of my favorites and I really love the story between Marlena and Jacob. It is rare book when they loved each other until the bitter end.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green – seriously an amazing book. The lengths that Augustus and Hazel go to be together, to sacrifice and know the whole time that their ilnesses are terminal and that life is short. I cannot wait to see the movie, I hope they do it justice!
- Defy (Defy series) by Sara B Larson – I don’t want to spoil much, but there is a love triangle in this one, and I defintely think Alexa should have been with the friend who knew her secret the whole time and loves her for her.
Top Ten Tuesday - Books that Make You Swoon
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Posted by Missie at 7:01 AM