- Books transport me to new places, sometimes life is boring and it is so easy for me to be absorbed into a new world. I love getting away from “real life” for a little bit and imagine new places
- Books are a lot cheaper than travel. It is freezing in Minnesota, currently -45 wind chill and I want to leave EVERYDAY. I really need to look at moving. But with books, I can snuggle under warm blankets and read of tropical paradise or a cave in the middle of nowhere.
- Boys. I love my husband immensely, but there is nothing wrong with swooning over a book boy. Not every day in marriage is full of romance, so a little book crush is fun.
- I love to read because I dream of being a writer, the more I read the more I learn about writing styles, story lines and composing a novel. I participated in NaNoWriMo last year and would love to do it again this year. I am hoping sometime in my life I will publish a novel.
- I love reading because I learn things, I learn new
words and a lot of history is wound into a story. I also believe
that reading makes me a better speaker.
- The main reason I started blogging was because I always want to talk about books, even with people I have never met. Individuals looking at a book at Barnes and Nobel are often times assaulted with my opinion. I once was offered a job in a little book store in Dorset, MN because I did such a good job suggesting books to my aunt.
- I love meeting new people and blogging is a great way to get to know people better.
- Comments on the blog are fun. I love the discourse of comments and how you can get to know people, discuss and find new perspective.
- Reading blogs, I love finding other blogs through my blog. Weekly memes bring me to new blogs and find I so many new and amazing books to add to my growing TBR list!
- ARCs are so much fun and having a blog to review the newest books is awesome. That has been one of my favorite things, I always like to get my hands on the newest things like books, technology and makeup! Such a girl!
Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader
Tuesday, February 18, 2014