The Little Andriod - Waiting on Cress

I am sure you all are as excited as I am for Cress by Marissa Meyer to be released next week - only 4 more days folks! In the mean time, she wrote this cute little novella about an Android, a re-telling of The Little Mermaid.

The Little Android is a retelling of The Little Mermaid, set in the world of The Lunar Chronicles by New York Times-bestselling author Marissa Meyer.

When android Mech6.0, saves the life of a handsome hardware engineer, her body is destroyed and her mechanics discover a glitch in her programing. Androids aren’t not meant to develop unpractical reasoning or near-emotional responses…let alone fall in love.
The book is free on Wattpad.






http://www.wattpad.com/story/11861703-the-little-android?utm_source=mkt&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=marissam

1 comment

  1. The Little Mermaid is my favorite fairytale! Thanks for sharing this! :)

    -Kimi at Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.