Rapunzel’s tower is a satellite. She can’t let down her hair—or her guard.
In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army.
Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker—unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice.
When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can. - Cress by Marissa Meyer
Cress is the third book in the Lunar Chronicles and it was AMAZING!
- I loved the next phase of the Lunar Chronicles, just when I thought the storyline was going to be predictable, it changed directions. LOVED that! There were a few times on the plane (just got back from Montana today) where I wanted to turn to my mom and tell her about that part of the story, except she hasn't read the series!
- I really liked the relationship development between Thorne and Cress. Even though Cress had a little crush on Thorne, there was no insta- love and I am very grateful for that. Cheer Marissa, cheers!
- I am so excited for Winter and the connection within Cress, it is neat to start to see what Princess Winter is going to be like and I think the 4th book is going to be epic!
- Marissa's writing is so enjoyable, I can see the story and I read and I can just imagine how amazing the Lunar movie would be!
- This series has to be by far my 2nd favorite, only 2nd to Harry Potter. It is so amazing that I am going to wait impatiently until Winter comes out.