Week Recap

This week went so fast, lots of activity and a lot of fun. Thursday night we had an open house at my new work building, it was fun to see some co-workers that I don't get to see everyday now. Friday night my co-workers and I went to the Fargo Force game, our hockey team.

Saturday I headed down to the cities to hang out with my girlfriends from college. We have been friends since we lived on the same floor freshman year of college, going on 13 years now. These girls and their families are my life support, they are an amazing blessing. Saturday night we went out on the town for a girls night.

Sunday we had a birthday brunch for Caydence and Norah. They are the littlest members of our group, during one! Caydence and I actually share a birthday - next Thursday the 23rd! 


Even though I was busy, I still did some reading, here is what I read this week:




No comments

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.