Week Recap - Reading, Binge-Watching and Superhero Capes

Another week in the life of a northern Minnesotan, the weather was crazy. We had a couple more blizzard and -30 days, I am really starting to wonder why people live her, including myself.

I celebrated by 31st birthday on Thursday. My husband sent me beautiful flowers and took me to dinner. Then we hung out with a couple friends and their daughter, it was relaxing and perfect.


I started Revenge again and have been binge-watching the second season. The third season is on Hulu, so I could even possibly get caught up and understand what my co-workers are talking about.

I also made superhero capes for my nephews today, more presents to bring with to Montana when I leave this weekend! I am so excited to meet Joel and hang out with Everett. Everett is also super excited to see me, he kept repeating "Missie coming, Missie coming!" That small little man fills my heart with so much love!


Books I Am Read This Week:





13 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday as well!!

    I know a bit about Revenge because my mom and sister watch it! that's great you're getting caught up though.

    Super cute capes!!!

    Lauren from ShootingStarsMag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!
    Revenge seems like such a good show. I started watching it but I could not cope with how much I hated the bloody characters!

    Paulina @ Tangled In Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday!

    I have yet to watch Revenge! I am afraid of getting sucked in to another show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!
    Those capes are so adorable, I wish I had someone that tiny to play with!
    Yeay for Revenge. I love it! You need to get caught up and quickly! So much exciting stuff happening at the moment!
    I love your taste in books too, I've never heard of any of the ones you've mentioned, but after a quick look into them all 3 have now been added to my (ever growing) TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! :) Yaay, Revenge is one of my favorite series :D it's still so exciting! I loved Etiquette & Espionage, so I really need to start Courtsies & Conspiracies soon. I hope you'll like it! Thank you for stopping by my blog :) have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I saw you've already finished Curtsies & Conspiracies. I need to go read your review now :)

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday!

    I enjoy Revenge. It's a good show.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! Super cute capes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! Those capes are adorable! Speaking from experience, kids *love* capes. lol Have a great week and safe travels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday!! I love the capes, so adorable! I hope you enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had such a wonderful birthday!! Those capes are adorable - hope you enjoy your visit!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy (belated) Birthday!
    I just finished Curtsies & Conspiracies too. Stay warm! (I also wonder why I live in central Canada which also has ridiculous winters haha)

    Cyn @ Bookmunchies

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.