Week Recap - Holly, Jolly Christmas

It is crazy to think that this week was Christmas, it seems like it has been so long ago. I guess time flew this week. I had Monday through Wednesday off from work and took advantage of my free time. Monday I went out to lunch with a friend, some downtown shopping and worked on my hardest quilt to date. 



















Then Christmas came with a fun surprise and the coolest Christmas present ever, a new nephew. Joel Oren was born at 11:39am on Christmas morning. My sister had a long labor, so she was pretty glad when Joel was out and ready to meet the family. Now I just have to wait 4 weeks before I can fly out to Montana to meet Joel in person.



I also learned how to make zippered bags and to knit! I bet you can see why I can't believe Christmas was this week. I have been busy!

 And with the approaching New Year, there are a lot of blog posts and Goodreads lists of the best books of 2013, so I have a TON of new books added to my to-read list! I wish I had more time in the day for reading, there are going to be a lot of late nights in my future!



No comments

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.