Warehouse 13 - my favorite TV show EVER!

I have to share my favorite show on tv with you. I love TV and watch way too much, get emotionally involved and am a frequent binge-watcher. I realize I have issues, but you need to have the same issues, because Warehouse 13 is so awesome and you must watch.

So - here the premise (from Wikipedia)
The series follows U.S. Secret Service Agents Myka Bering (Joanne Kelly) and Pete Lattimer (Eddie McClintock) when they are assigned to the secretive Warehouse 13 for supernatural artifacts.[7][16][17][18] It is located in a barren landscape in South Dakota, and they initially regard the assignment as punishment. As they go about their assignments to retrieve missing artifacts and investigate reports of new ones, they come to understand the importance of what they are doing.[7][18] In Season 1, Episode 5, they meet Claudia Donovan (Allison Scagliotti), who is searching for her missing brother; in Season 2, she joins the team as their technology expert. In Season 3, Episode 1, Steve Jinks (Aaron Ashmore), an Agent from Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives comes aboard.

I love this show because of the crazy storylines. The Warehouse is super, super secret and has been around forever. In the Warehouse is awesome artifacts, like the disco ball from Studio 54, Lewis Carol's mirror from Alice in Wonderland, Pandora's box and other crazy historical items. The Secret Service agents go all around trying to find and bag these items because their powers are too crazy to have in the outside world. 

The best part is cross-over characters from Eureka come into the show, I loved Eureka so much too (also an amazing watch). Fargo is such a funny character and I always love when shows mix worlds. I am watching Warehouse 13 now for the third time and just wanted to make sure you get on the Warehouse train in time for the 5th and final season airing in 2014. 

And I cannot deny that I love Claudia's character so much. I love her attitude, clothing and even her hair. Not going to lie, I brought her picture in last year for a haircut. She is just so damn sassy! 





No comments

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.