Books I Hope Santa Brings


This week's Top Ten Tuesday is all about Christmas! These are 10 books I hope Santa drops off tonight, just in time for Christmas day!


 1. Ashfall by Mike Mullin - I actually just found this one yesterday when I was browsing a cute little store in downtown Fargo. It looks totally up my alley - dystopian young adult fiction
2. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell - I have heard so many amazing things about this book, I really need to read it soon 

3. Harry Potter Box Set - I love Harry Potter but don't have all the book in hardcover, this one is one book I love so much I would love to preserve it forever

4. Hunger Games Chocolate Book - This one really isn't a book, but it is fun and candy! 

5. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh - I have heard amazing things about Allie and this book. It is definitely one that needs to be in paperback form instead of an e-book

6. John Green Box Set - I loved The Fault in the Stars and enjoyed Looking for Alaska, so I thought it would be fun to read all his books

 7. With all the hype over Saving Mr. Banks it really made me think I should really all the Mary Poppins books to get the real story
8. Treasure Island!!! by Sara Levine - I also just found this book a couple days ago and it sounds pretty awesome. A girl loved Treasure Island so much she is obsessed with it. I can totally relate being wrapped up in a book.

9. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - This is another one of those dorky, totally young adult books that I just have to read. Make fun if you will, but I am sure I will enjoy it.

10. Book Lust by Nancy Pearl - I heard about this book on NPR a couple weeks ago and it sounds awesome, plus I can totally relate to the title. I love books so much I want to read constantly and have anxiety that I will not have enough time to ready everything on my list (now up to 314).